Friday, April 12, 2013

In solitude, you have your mind !

When I am lonely, when I am alone, when I have no one to talk to; I have my mind, my own beautiful mind. With my own help, I don't need anything else really, for that demanding moment.

What use are the people who don't really understand you, when you can surround your mind with such beauty that you come out fresh every time you immerse thy self in it ?

That wonderful and unceasing quality and the nature of your mind, that always loves to tell tales to itself. If and only if you make friends with yourself by loving yourself and hence, caring for yourself deeply; you will be able to understand the glory and beauty of your mind.

Your mind is not a superficial facade of reality, but contains such secrets you are not aware of. A day spent alone can be a blessing, if you know how. Most of us would rather crave and yearn for experiences and people, respectively; at the first instinct.

Respect thyself, a little bit more and claim a better judgment for yourself over what is simple and true & what is not so. Try to get yourself to be in awe with what is rather than what is not and will never be.


A N U J  C H U G H

No comments:

Post a Comment